If I lived before....(Rf Story in brief)

                        I lived where I don't know where!   





                                 Here I would like to describe my story very briefly. But first I must point  
 out something here about what I’m going to describe in my story.

I have some abstruse past lives memories about where I was & what happened to me before

becoming a member of this planet like you. Of course, that means it’s about the time before my birth. But

this is not a reincarnation story just like most other people have. I don’t know but some people call this

as the Intermission period. However, still, I couldn’t find another one such as having memories like these

in the world. But I can imagine one day someone will be found to me who still has a memory like

mine. That is why I say this there was not only me. There were many individuals like me. Perhaps

you may be one of them who now keeps reading this post. But that is not always true that there

finding a person is impossible having experiences like those. Some people I met have Intermission

memories like those but they are being directly connected with this world’s existence. But my memories

are talking about a fundamentally different story from this world’s beings.

Another important thing to say to you is now that my memories are going away from me but steadily.

However, I can remember I had a strong sense of this case in my childhood rather than the present age.

And also I can’t build up a procedure to align those memories in the correct order which happened by the time

wisely. Only they are gotten to me discontinuously in manifold times. By talking to you another way that

the story I’m going to describe to you here (The Rf Story) has a backhanded order in memories that happened

in various times before my birth. Also, I’m getting into that memories while watching some beautiful

videos, pictures, and listening to some sweet music. But it’s impossible to stay in within those wonderful

past memories for more seconds longer. I would like to say you to keep in trust with this thing as also

happened to you someday and it will happen to you again and again. I can remember how I wept and

sorrowed when I failed to describe by speaking myself about my past life memories even to my

mother when the memories were approaching in my mind. It has not been changed yet. I still weep

lonely in my mind when those bizarre memories are getting closed into my mind...So now that’s enough.

Let’s begin.....




01)



Mind felt an inconceivable absolution. It was a liberation. I liked it but I didn’t know

anything. I couldn’t think whether there was a controlling ability for myself. But then something

was happening which had never experienced in my whole life. And further I was up to the sky in

another occasion of time. I don’t know even I tried to look for my own body. I personally trust this might

be the first time that allow me to lose my body when the death was finished. But there is no

evidence to confirm that was the first memory I actually do have in my all memories. It just came to me by

some unknown reason. Further, by my studies, I could know the NDErs typically mention an occasion like

this part as at first. And they(NDErs) further describe many things beyond this time which I can’t

remember. But acutely I feel something like I’d experienced it before when I’m reading or listening to

them.



02) 







I remembered an intriguing reminiscent memory that I’d been performing a high speed

motion through space and making collisions with air, water, and trees. Most noticeable

thing is I have feelings on this than memories ...But I never have heard this before by anyone.

In this way, I felt an indescribable relaxation while in this motion. It didn’t feel anything more than

the joy. I’ve got many memories & feelings at various times on this for contemporary or

other similar movements I performed this motion before. There were friends with me in

another some memories.

Perhaps we were playing in a gloomy rainy sky with feelings of indescribable bliss. The sense

called the LOVE was overflowing...The friendship, the pleasure, the trust, the attachment

between each other, the wonder, the harmony, and the freedom....we lived in a place which

gave us the feelings above......We flew over the sky in a very very fast...The light was very

lovely and beautiful. Every time it was pretty clear to see. Everything had beauty & the

beautiful. But I weep & weep all the time I’m getting those memories into my deepest rhythm

of heart. I lost everything. I was always unable to express this to someone. This is only a

brief story. I can’t remember the whole story anytime to say. For the first time in history, by

something in this world..” Harry Potter” film & its own music let me commemorate that past

memories by flying into those memories but just for a few seconds at a time.



03) 



Another highly sensitive & cognition memory that always feels me is once I lived in an

age of the origin of something. I felt whether that I was being created or that was the origin age

of our planet. But exactly I can’t confirm what that was. My memories are not perfectly strong

as long as to reach for a better interpretation. But I had never felt there my friends were with

me. It was a hidden esoteric & too abandoned place. Maternal impression was the king of that

world. New fresh water, a canopy of a clear sky but perhaps its perspective was demonic or a

cloudy rainy sky, flaming & dramatic strangers, unbearable cool & wind, a heavy stormy

rain, a fresh environment full of ice......The ultimate feeling when I’m getting those memories is I

was getting away on a long and long journey apart from everything. Titanic film & its own music

also, let me get into those past memories for the first time. But at once I was confused to

guess what those feelings were to me...! Now I don't like to give you a full description of that

movement...I had feelings that I was finished & I was getting a long journey to somewhere. I

missed my friends & everyone, sadness, aloneness & curiosity to see whether the next

coming things... But I can remember there occurred some power to rescue me from those bad

feelings, the cold & the aloneness and then it warmed me... I didn't see but I can remember that

power was just the love of my mother... But I never have gotten this feeling (love of mother)

from any of the other memories. That’s why I put this episode as the final chapter of the book I've

written as the Rf story 7 years ago.




04)

There I have another type of memory about another season. But it's somewhat

different from above 03). It's not about an occasion of a fresh beginning like that. I felt myself &

the world just like being getting over & that was like the beginning of the end of the eon.

Everything was getting over and over. But there I don't have any evidence to say that I was

with only myself. I was with friends (or some others) on most occasions. You will easily

understand what my feelings/impressions were in this season. Precisely talking, think of yourself

you got the news that this world is about to definitely vanish in the next few days. So then what

would be the interconnection & the deal among you & others? Can you imagine? If I say this

was the deal between us that summer. Well, we all sorrowed and wept out about our coming

fare well. We’d been loving each other and spent time together with a great friendship rather than

the even before. I think that was a perfect example to conclude that the statement "We all lived

together unanimously"...Yes of course we proved that. Even though who says I can definitely

say anyone in this world even me never ever be able to live together in this world like that. We

lived but not as humans but as spirits/souls or anything else. And so you just think whether

your living place is going to be ended... So then you & others try to move to a safer place

somewhere quickly. At this time you would not heed even the body damages like abrasions,

beatings. So there happened some incident to us just like that. But we were in so funny even at

that moment. We ran in very speedily. Our cooperation, and obligation to each other was

pretty much perfect. I don't know a way to clarify you how that was. We all ran afar to a

somewhere with our great unity. I can remember that was a very long journey. It can't describe

you how many times that memory could let cried me out. I love that memory forever. That was

the last seen of the light for all of us in the lovely wonderful lovely Intermission period

according to my impressions. That was the last time we all were all together. I’ve gotten so

many memories for that period. I’m not going here to describe all of them one by one. However

I don't remember how that journey would begin & ended. But the Rf story has a fake beginning

& ending what being is just fabricated. Also in this season, I have hashed memories relating

to a living with rumbustious roaring rains falling for times, unbearable extremely higher cold,

ice.. But they all are sweet & quite sweet when I'm being burned by them. What I say you

repeating is there we all were in a mysterious love which is never can be defined to this world.

But I really don't know why that love is impossible for this our planet...! We hadn't a god or

Buddha or anything else like you have on this planet. We had everything except the ability

to win the cessation. My personal attitude on this is there are no any essentials in a world that is

full of gladness, love, and freedom. Still, I'm attempting to get handed the link between those

worlds to our human being’s world. Because then this our world also will be a better place for

all of us to live. But......I have to say you or the thing I can say you by the all of my past &

intermission memories are that there's no any necessity of existing a wonderful marvelous &

a lovely world like that in the universe... And even if there is no bad or good thing in this creation

undergoing the universe so that the difference & the changing the feelings, attitudes &

impressions world by world. All those are relative to the world in which we are now being lived.

We are unable to control ourselves. Only we have to live using what we have now. And also

The only I can make an asking out of you is to get something even from my memories (those also

belong to you) to understand what we have to do in this miraculous creation. But then you will

have to destroy the ego to get something from me. Good luck!




05)

In another memory but actually, this is directly connected with the existence of

this world. Even though I see some people as some kind of special or at least a bit of out of

step kind but only by these kinds of memories. But all in here are my friends in the village and my

mother, father, brother & sister. Although who becomes whom some others out of them

can be contacted with that background. I had written this to the book of Rf story as we tour

to this world while we were in the Intermission... But I really don't know whether that it is..In

this world I love so much to everyone who lived with me in these memories. Because still I can

remember how we’d been living there together with joy & love. I flew over the sky,

everywhere in my village, upon the top layer of the river in extremely very faster...with my

friends in the parts of these memories. We played. The surrounding was pretty cool & very

fresh. An unbelievable marvelous living system of the trees & the connections with us, beautiful

fresh foam bubbles in the blue water, cool wind, and wonderful rays of the sun of

aglow...succeeded to enjoy us. Really we all loved everything in the backgrounds. Similarly I

never have felt a sense of sadness while remembering these memories whatever I have felt the love at

all of the human beings including my villagers though. Some of the animated cartoons were able to

remember me the activities we did in this season. But exactly talking about those external sources

only could be able to get me an impression related to some kind of memory. But that

the impression then let me to go through the memories into the past very very fast. I can

strongly say you we had a perception that knowledge never ever be able to reach by us who

living here in this world. That was an era in which we communicated with the universe & transacted

by the experiences rather than the present as humans. We all loved this Earth. The best thing

we did in this season was making lovely, funny tours & peregrinating on various places on the

Earth. Our freedom never got limits. I try to get those memories back & tell what I knew about

this real mysterious universe to our people. But really that is an impossible thing for me or it will

be so harder. Still even today I remember more things when I'm seeing some mysterious

wonderful things in films. As finally, the thing I said through the memories was “I love this world,

human beings, to the beautiful nature, to all of the animal world”...




06)


I remember an age that we were wandering in the dark perhaps there could be

living only myself. Frankly speaking, no doubt to say that I'm getting an obligation with entities

like ghosts or evils while I'm sinking in these kinds of memories. I feel I don't fear for anything in

this world while having in those memories too. I feel a strange absolution when the time a

colder wind coming across me in nights, while appalling rain, while the darkness going to

run for the nights at a moony day...That darkness was ours...that is how I felt it.





07)


Moreover, there is an indescribable subtle part in my memories. It is still a puzzle to me

understand what it is. I really don't know what sense by those kinds of memories are. Perhaps its

the background was full of just like cakes, ice cream, and other strange places. Just like a paradise

of angels. I am unable to express how it was. Sometimes there was not a background. Just it like

a center of a meditation impression. I don't understand what I was or what my occasion was in

those memories. I really cannot do or sense anything according to the principals who are running

in this our world. There was not a certain defined place of my displacement. I didn't know how

big I was.

I am unable to describe into the far memories furthermore. But I'm getting more relevant

information while I'm being sunk into those memories. I can realize more. I’m really

placed in some a different occasion. But I come back to the naked world by the ending of less

than a second while the perception of the case gets lost after the arrival to the naked world. I

cannot retain that knowledge or perception. But finally, it remains a sense that I got an

understanding something a mystery by that memories.

I did not lie to you about my current memories having now to who has been reading this now.

Anyway, could you get something from this story? I was able to understand myself many

things about this world & its existence through this story. But there is a possibility of having an

undetected knowledge or an awakening of new ideas about this world & its existence which is

still undetected by myself for all who have been reading upon this story. Perhaps I can

believe the fact that you will be able to find something mysterious fact about this creation

as never someone did before. Because you'd have a smart mind & a brain not as mine. I have

only memories. Nothing is special unless having those memories for me. But really it isn't

supposed to have wonderful perceptions & ideas like you. Yes of course I may do. And the

other way someone loses something while he/she gets something in this world. Try out to

make our farewell on this Earth after doing something for all who know nothing about the

the afterlife of our journey.





* This is the shortest & briefed description that I'm able to express so clearly about my past

life memories at this age. There have many of written memories in the Rf story which I could remember

at that age. They were pretty descriptive. Perhaps some of them are now unable to ensure as

even my own past life memories. By the way, even I am unable to get into memory as it’s

being my wish and as well as so that it be any occasion I wanted. They came through a

spontaneous regression. However, you will have to use a proper selective method to get a

better result in reading my Rf storybook if you will get it one day. There are some of

spurious introductions to colorful the core of the story while some of them are being

undetected memories considering the present. Please do not look at this as just a story or

an experience. One day you also had these experiences while you had been living in the

Intermission period just like me...

Why have we come into this lovely unknown creation???... But why it’s by this way? This our

creation has a beautiful running order one by one, era by era. Really where are we here? Why

these every condition, sin & pidgin have convoluted with this concept called "nothing" and

in driving a journey of the universe? What are the duties & the necessities to be done by us to

the creator of this creation? Moreover, what has become the necessity to drive us in a

creation in which we are being created but there's no certain existence for even our own

selves? We are being exchanged on various occasions by various natures according to the

analysis of my memories. We live appropriate to the each of occasions & natures. But there is

no a given certain nature of existence as I or we in the creation. We all live by considering

these our natures are the greatest existence which has been given/gained for us/by us. Why this

creation lets us to sense that for ourselves? Is there a space to even think to get loose

from this creation, as a time we wanted if our selves don't belong to us? There is no a

procedure system maintained by our own selves in any kind of programmer. The whole

creation will be canceled when we don't have our own selves. We all faced a final of every

life journeys which we lived. On that day we were there...But now we are here...Where will be

our next destination?.....



And really who we are.....?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4. නිර්වානයේ ප්‍රථම මාර්ගඵලයට පැමිණෙන අයුරු - සෝවාන් වීම

1. සලායතන - සෝවාන් වීම පිණිස

2. පංචස්කන්ධය - සෝවාන් වීම පිණිස